Topic: Personalized note pad cubes are easy to make and bring high profits!|
1) Count the number of pages you want in each note pad cube (it is a good idea to add one or two more than what you require). Insert padding board or card stock in between each counted group.
2) Cut the job.
3) Align the stacks flush to the edge to be padded and apply weight to the top of the pile.
4) With a descent quality brush , brush on padding glue. (Can be purchased anywhere you purchase your inks.)
5) Apply 2 - 3 coats allowing to dry in between coats. (For an added touch, you can color the padding glue.)
6) After the pads are completely dry, cut apart with a knife. (Heating the glued edge with a heat gun or hair dryer allows the pads to seperate easier.
7) Print your job as you normally would on the cubes sides.
Image Placement Guidelines
Topic: Image Placement Guidelines|
Image Placement Guidlines
These measurements are approximate and refer to the center point of the image unless otherwise mentioned. Measurements given are for logos & monograms but can be adjusted for larger designs.
Golf Shirts: 7.5" to 9" down from the left shoulder seam and 4" to 6" over from the center, in line with the collar meeting the shoulder seam.
T-Shirts: 7.5" to 9" down from the left shoulder seam and 4" to 6" over from the center.
Sweatshirts: Place the top of the design 3" to 3.5" down from the bottom of the neck edging.
Turtle Necks: Left neck area centered between center front and left shoulder seam. Bottom of design 1/2" to 3/4" up from bottom edge.
Jackets: For designs on the left chest place them 3.5" to 4" over from the center edge and 6" to 8" down from the shoulder seam. For the back the placement depends on the size of the design and the size of the jacket. Anywhere from 6" to 9" down from the collar seam to the center of the design.
Hats: 1" up from peek, center to front.
Shirt Pockets: Place design 1/4" to 1/2" down from the pocket edge and centered between the seams.
Shirt Cuffs: Top center of the wrist, start 1" to 1 3/8" from the center of the cuff toward the buttonhole and 1/4" to 1/2" above the cuff edge. Cuff logos & monograms are generally quite small and should be placed so the bottom of the logo or monogram is just above the topstitching on the cuff.
Ties: 1.5" to 2.5" up from the bottom tip or 9" to 11" up from the bottom tip when worn with a vest.
Blouses/Robes: Place 4" to 6" down from the left shoulder seam and 3" to 5" over from the center.
Sweaters: Place 3.5" to 4.5" down from the collar and centered on the front.
Fur Coat Linings: Right side at waist level in the lining.
Towels: Place the logo or monogram on the opposite side of the label on the opposite end. Measurements are from the bottom of the logo / monogram.
Bath Sheets: Place 4" above hem or 3" above border.
Bath Towels: Place 4" above hem or 2" above border.
Hand Towels: Place 2" above hen or 1" above border.
Wash Cloths: Place 1.5" above hem or 1" above border.
Sheets: The bottom of the logo or monogram should be centered about 2" above the wide hemline on the top of the sheet.
Pillow Cases: The logo or monogram should be centered between the edge of the open end and the stitching on the hem or the border design.